i'm thinking of you
day and night
even though you don't speak a word
your voice is still in my head
do you know i think of you everyday?
do you even know my love for you?
Jus back from meeting a fren... Heya...sorry u all must ne bored wif my blog always say abt my past rs.But tis is e onli way i can write or say say out my feelings.I'm not like others who write out or say abt happy or unhappy stuffs. In here i can throw out my feelings...hope u all dun mind okie... sorry ok... hope u all understand thanks ...Dunno y recently i'm unable to get to slp regardless how tired i am. It's so irriating when u r so so tired n cant slp.... (pissed off wif myself). Recently feeling quite moody n sad... proably over tat gal n guy tingy... tot i have let go but realise i din let everything off... when can i totally 4get him... i really do love him n miss him badly..Y did all tis happen... i really wish to turn back time...something must be veri wrong wif me tat's y he 2 time me... i hate her... i really do... she knew tat we're att y cant she wait 4 him to break of wif me den they start... they have hurt me so so deep. E moment i tink of them having sex behind my back my heart ache n i feel so scary... its like a bad nightmare. I'm feeling so pain... crying now... after so long i din cry maybe crying out makes me feel better. loving him was so tiring tot tat since break le i can feel better but its even worst.. loving n hating sumone is so tiring but still i love n hate him... y is it like tat ... Crazy me rite... Recently... all my sistas busy wif work or bf.. seldom meet up like we use to be... hmm.. missing them so much my dearest sistas meet up soon okie... now all att le.. tink i must find a guy too.. hehe:) proably not now ba... haven 4get him n i dun dare to start a rs. phobia man... hope tat e next 1 coming on my way can be gd n true to me lor... dam tired wrking now... looking 4 jobs any job vacants let me know ok....ohh... one last ting....
TO THOSE WHO KEEP ON SAYING OR SPREADING ABT ME N HIM, I HOPE U ALL CAN PUT A FULL STOP TO IT . WHETHER U TINK IS MINE FAULT OR WAT I DUN CARE COS I KNOW I DID NOTHING WRONG. U ALL HAVE EYES TO SEE WHO'S GD N BAD. I'M TRYING TO 4GET N STAND UP FAST,N ITS OVER 4 SO LONG I HOPE U ALL DUN BRING TAT MATTER UP N SPREAD BAD TING ABT ME... I'M SO TIRED OF HEARING TAT . IT REALLY MAKES MY HEART BREAK EVEN PAIN N WORSE. THANKS.
no words can express
my love for you
im waiting for the day.
STELLA
09/04/1985
21
BAYSHORE_LING@HOTMAIL.COM
for you to tell me.
#1hobbies LOVES TO SING
#2hobbies CLUBBING
#3hobbies COLLECTING ASTRO BOY STUFFS
#4hobbies BEING WIF MY SISTAS & FRENZ
#5hobbies SHOPPING
that you love me too.
#1wish FOR NOW I JUS WISH TO HUG
#2wish BE 2GETHER WIF MY SISTAS
#3wish TO SEE BABY DARIUS
#4wish HMM... SHALL C WAT MY OTHER WISH....LET MI TINK...
#5wish