i'm thinking of you
day and night
even though you don't speak a word
your voice is still in my head
do you know i think of you everyday?
do you even know my love for you?
Jus came back hm... can't slp n can't even close my eyes... as later on i'm going over to e funeral of his grandfather...today we'll be sending him to paradise. I'm really veri sad now as i've know his grandfather 4 so long. I'm so tired now as jus went wif my frenz... is a fun n happy outing... looking 4ward 4 another outing.Haha...:)
no words can express
my love for you
im waiting for the day.
STELLA
09/04/1985
21
BAYSHORE_LING@HOTMAIL.COM
for you to tell me.
#1hobbies LOVES TO SING
#2hobbies CLUBBING
#3hobbies COLLECTING ASTRO BOY STUFFS
#4hobbies BEING WIF MY SISTAS & FRENZ
#5hobbies SHOPPING
that you love me too.
#1wish FOR NOW I JUS WISH TO HUG
#2wish BE 2GETHER WIF MY SISTAS
#3wish TO SEE BABY DARIUS
#4wish HMM... SHALL C WAT MY OTHER WISH....LET MI TINK...
#5wish