i'm thinking of you
day and night
even though you don't speak a word
your voice is still in my head
do you know i think of you everyday?
do you even know my love for you?
Haiz, finally start writing sum ting in my blog.Missing tat someone veri super badly now... in fact is every hr,every min,every secs.I really feel bad tat i cant be there 4 him at tis veri moment when he needed sum one... i know i'm lying.. dreaming...hoping to myself now.Haha ...knowing his sweetheart is ther 4 him yet.... Well... i'm really veri confuse now... i've nv been so hurt ... so sad in my life b4... I really love him so so so much tat i really can't live wifout him... i'm praying in my heart tat god can turn back e time 4 mi ...as i know tat i will treasure him n treat him better .... perharps ting won't turn out to be like tis.Loving him...spending all my time 4 him n onli him is so so worth while. E times being wif him was so sweet as its after all a 4 yrs plus r/s .... though we've been thru ups n down... He's leading his happy life now.... yet mi... haiz... at least now i know tat my sistas r there 4 mi when i really fallen down. I really need hope n strength to carry on my lfe wifout him now... e road is so rough n tough... my god... i cant believe tat i'm living in a dark black life now... its really hell... get mi out of tis fast man... its killing mi... HERE... I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL MY SISTAS N BROS ... THANKS 4 BEING THERE 4 MI WHEN I'M DOWN.U ALL NEVER FAIL TO BE THERE WHEN I CALL U GUYS. ALWAYS BESIDE MI .... SORRY 4 ALL E TROUBLE GIVEN TO U ALL... LIKE THOSE DAYS WHEN I'M DRUNK N STUFF.I KNOW ALL OF U FEEL PAIN IN UR HEART SEEING MI LIKE TIS... SORRY BUT ALL I NEED IS TIME. SHORT N SWEET..... I LOVE U All SO SO SO MUCH PLS DUN EVER LEAVE MI.... MUACKS....
no words can express
my love for you
im waiting for the day.
STELLA
09/04/1985
21
BAYSHORE_LING@HOTMAIL.COM
for you to tell me.
#1hobbies LOVES TO SING
#2hobbies CLUBBING
#3hobbies COLLECTING ASTRO BOY STUFFS
#4hobbies BEING WIF MY SISTAS & FRENZ
#5hobbies SHOPPING
that you love me too.
#1wish FOR NOW I JUS WISH TO HUG
#2wish BE 2GETHER WIF MY SISTAS
#3wish TO SEE BABY DARIUS
#4wish HMM... SHALL C WAT MY OTHER WISH....LET MI TINK...
#5wish